[Zope] Comma delimited file and the re python object

ScherBi@BAM.com ScherBi@BAM.com
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:30:08 -0500

The simplest solution in my experience has been to interpret csv as
"circumflex separated value" instead of "comma separated value" when
creating the file in the first place.

How much easier would life be if ASCII had a field separation character?

Using commas to separate fields that may contain commas makes no sense.

(please excuse the ranting...)

Bill