[Zope] member login

Jeff Rush Jeff Rush" <jrush@timecastle.net
Fri, 05 Nov 99 05:15:28 -0500

On Thu, 04 Nov 1999 22:31:44 +0100, Ulrich Wisser wrote:

>I need something similar to the member login on zope.org.
>At the Homepage there will be a login button. The documents
>shown after login should depend on the role the member has
>assigned (view only, maintainer, ...). Additionally I need
>some properties connected to the member.
>
>Please instruct me what to read or where to find an example.
>(I already read "Content's manager guide" but did not see
>any situation similar.)

How about looking on the zope.org site:

http://www.zope.org/login.html/view_source
http://www.zope.org/logged_in.html/view_source

http://www.zope.org/logout.html/view_source
http://www.zope.org/logged_out.html/view_source

http://www.zope.org/Members/password_html/view_source
http://www.zope.org/Members/changePassword/view_source

And look in the following for clues on how to attach additional
properties to member records:

http://www.zope.org/Members/update_html/view_source

And there is more there...  just stick /view_source at the end of
any URL, and look in the DTML for which URLs to track down.

-Jeff Rush