[Zope] Tracking Mailing Lists with Zope.

S Shah sshah19@yahoo.com
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 18:40:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

We (a student group at UC Berkeley) are attempting to
convert our site to Zope, but I am having difficulty
figuring out mailing lists.

We use majordomo as our mailing list manager, and
LWGate for a WWW interface.

One of the appeals of Zope was the possibility of
being able to search these lists. But after scouring
the Zope mailing list, I haven't been able to figure
this out yet....2 questions:

1.) How can I implement zope.org style (or web-based)
archiving and reading of mailing lists?

2.) How can I search these mailing lists?

......oh and can I continue to use majordomo, or will
we need to change our mailing list software?

I have read posts about "ZCatalog" and "email objects"
, but I can't figure out how these relate.

thanks,
sachin shah