[Zope] Zope and Roxen - small byte limit on CGI?

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Sun, 07 Nov 1999 14:34:47 -0700

Tony McDonald wrote:

> Hi all,
> After following Magnus' (http://www.zope.org/Members/magnus/Roxen) and
> Bills' (http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/Documentation/RoxenZope) excellent
> HowTos on getting the Roxen server up and running with Zope, I've run into a
> little 'snag'.
>
> It seems that my Zope.cgi is only returning the first (small number) of
> bytes or so of CGI on pages where there are Roxen tags!
>
> On pages such as QuickStart I can have as much output as I like. Once I add
> a Roxen tag, things go awry.
>
> Some of the numbers that pop up are 352, 1301 and 2700 bytes.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Any particular roxen tag?
I have had problems with combining Zope's tree tag with Roxen's <gtext>
mouseover aspect. None of the page renders. I pull out the tree, and it
works. But I haven't dealt with this particular one too much yet.

Bill

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl