[Zope] Zope and Roxen - small byte limit on CGI?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 12:05:11 -0500

Tony McDonald wrote:

> At 2:34 pm -0700 7/11/99, Bill Anderson wrote:
> >Tony McDonald wrote:
> >  > It seems that my Zope.cgi is only returning the first (small number) of
> >>  bytes or so of CGI on pages where there are Roxen tags!
> >>
> >>  On pages such as QuickStart I can have as much output as I like. Once I add
> >>  a Roxen tag, things go awry.
> >>
> >>  Some of the numbers that pop up are 352, 1301 and 2700 bytes.
> >>
> >>  Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?
> >
> >Any particular roxen tag?
> >I have had problems with combining Zope's tree tag with Roxen's <gtext>
> >mouseover aspect. None of the page renders. I pull out the tree, and it
> >works. But I haven't dealt with this particular one too much yet.
> >
> >Bill

> <fl> and <sqloutput> ie quite a few....

Guessing...

perhaps Roxen starts parsing and interpreting the tags before Zope has
finished serving them up?   All of this thread sounds like a Roxen
issue, I see no reason why Zope would treat RXML tags any differently
than any other kind of tag.

-Michel