[Zope] Problems looping through Folders and Documents

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:39:49 -0500

> I want to have two different menues: one with the Folders in
> the current
> folder and another with the DTML Documents again in the
> current folder.
> Here it goes what I've come up with (abridged, please don't
> laugh at my
> cut/steal-and-paste ignorance here):
>
> <dtml snipped>
>
> This works just great for the first objetive. Unfortunately,
> I try doing
> the same thing for a second time only with 'DTML Document' but it just
> loops forever (a Python thread uses up 99% of the CPU). I don't know.
> I've been playing with this all night and haven't been able
> to figure it
> out. HELP!

Adrian,

I just tried this out on a 2.1.0b1 installation, and I cant
make the problem happen... what Zope version are you using?
Also, can you make this happen _anywhere_ on your site or
just in certain places? If it only happens in certain places,
what sort of objects are there?

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909