[Zope] "Front door" topic

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:02:38 -0500

Yep, this is indeed an excellent post.  Others have forwarded it to me.

The good news is that I've collated all the comments, come up with an
action plan, and come up with a mockup for a new Zope.org home page.
When I have some subsequent progress I'll open it up for review.

If anybody out there has good web design experience and would like to
help...HELP! :^)

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909