[Zope] Exception ThreadLock.error: 'release unlocked lock'

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:58:01 +0100

At 08:03 10/11/99 , Teemu Yli-Elsilä wrote:
>On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Martijn Pieters wrote:
>In my case the problem is real. I have a UserDb folder at the top level
>(/) handling all Zope users. What happens is that a few hours after
>inactivity (no accesses) Zope is no longer accepting any logins. You can
>view the public pages, but UserDb seems to deny all login attempts. I have
>had to restart Zope whenever this occurs to get into the server.
>
>My config again:
>
>- Red Hat Linux 6.0
>- Zope 2.0.1 (binary tarball from zope.org)
>- Solid RDBMS v2.3
>- Jeff Rush's ZODBCDA/Solid (binary tarball)
>- UserDb 1.3.0
>
>Is there anything I could do to provide more information in order to get
>help solving the problem?

Can you see how many threads are running in the z2.py process? Do any
ThreadLock errors occur during the period of inactivity? Can you sure that
this inactivity problem is not a time-out within the ZODBCDA/Solid product?

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer