[Zope] Tracking Mailing Lists with Zope.

S Shah sshah19@yahoo.com
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:20:29 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, something I am not clear about in regards to
mailing lists...

--- Paul Everitt <paul@digicool.com> wrote:
> 1) Push the emails into Zope.  Subscribe an account
> to the list.  When a
> 2) Pull the emails into Zope.  Subscribe an account
> to the list and make

I am afraid I do not understand which account is
reffered to in the phrase "subscribe an account to the
list". Does the Zope installation have some internal
email account object? I know I am missing some key
fact here. (Our mail is handled by a linux box). If I
set up an alias, and subscribe the alias to the
mailing list, WHO/WHAT am I aliasing? I am very
confused...Option 1 sounds the most appealing, but I
would appreciate any additional details anyone can
provide. (full text of all Options at end of message)

Thanks for all your assistance...converting my student
group's site to Zope is an incredible (albeit
frustrating) learning experience.

--sachin shah