[Zope] namespace question

rmilner@point-one.net rmilner@point-one.net
12 Nov 1999 17:13:52 -0600

Hello. I have a standard_html_header defined in the root folder that
looks like this:

<dtml-var header.html>

So the actual header is keps in header.html which is also in the
root.  header.html has <dtml-var sidebar> in it.  I defined sidebar in
the root and override it in sub-folders but it sitll picks up the
sidebar defined in the root.  This didn't start happened until I did
the above trick with standard_html_header and header.html.

Any suggestions?  I need the header file to have a .html extension so
someone can edit them with dreamweaver.  Is there an easier way to
globally change the name of standard_html_header?

Thanks,
^Roman