[Zope] Small problem with SiteSummary

Harry Henry Gebel hgebel@inet.net
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 07:02:06 +0000

I have the following problem using SiteSummary:

When rendering a channel that I imported, the channel button showed up
as a broken image. When I looked at the HTML source for the page the
image url was "channelButton" when it should have been
"channel/channelButton" I could fix this by copying the channelButton
image into the folder, but this seemed like a needless duplication to me
(I am using the channel to import an external rss file, not to publish a
channel to other sites.) I fixed the problem by going into the Zclass
and changing the htmlPreview to make the image URL be
"channel/channelButton" but this is just a temporary solution since it
won't work if I want to put more than one channel in a folder. (Or if I
want to use an ID other than "channel") Can anyone suggest a permanent
solution, or tell me what I am doing wrong if I am doing something
wrong.

Harry Henry Gebel             ICQ# 43675297
West Dover Hundred, Delaware