[Zope] catalog/site search error

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:35:27 -0500

First, you can remove the error by updating your catalog.

Second, I *really* want to be able to reproduce this.  So...

Update your catalog, and reproduce it just once.  Once it happens,
update the catalog again and keep reproducing it until you have an exact
sequence of steps that cause the problem.  I'm very interested in
finding out that sequence.

Third, are you using CatalogAware ZClasses?

-Michel