[Zope] Adding a document using a form

Lalo Martins lalo@webcom.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 06:47:43 -0200

I have a form where the user can add a DTML Document to a
folder with very special tweaked permissions. Works like a
charm. Zope is amazing. :-)

However, I'd prefer to be able to give users my homepage after
they submit the document, instead of Incoming/manage_main. Is
that possible?

The contents of the form are roughly those from
manage_addProduct/OFSP/documentAdd but:

<FORM ACTION="Incoming/manage_addProduct/OFSP/addDTMLDocument"

(and I stripped off ``Send and Edit'' because anonymous has no
permission for that... plus most of the displayed text is
translated to Portuguese)

Replies to my personal address please... I belong to zope-dev,
this one isn't one of the 2137127631 lists I'm subscribed to ;-)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.