[Zope] login with a login page [Q]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:59:23 -0300

Hello.

    Even if the subject may seem funny, it's a real question... :-)

    I am trying to develop a login page to a site we are developing. I don't
want to be prompted with a pop-up window, I just want to user to view a form
and write there the user and password and press "Login" as in the Member
login page from the Zope.Org site. Does anyone can give me a hint on how to
do that? Our user data will be stored in an RDBM database (Oracle8i). I saw
the UserDB product. But apparently it's no longer maintained. The
functionality is to bring areas for members and areas for anonymous users.

    Thanks in advance.

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>
--- Python Powered <http://www.python.org/psa/>