[Zope] A Couple of Suggestions...

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:40:45 -0500

On 17 Nov 99, at 10:42, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> A handful of people have expressed interest in taking NotMail up.  I
> made some promises that I broke about tweaking the code for 2.0 and
> giving it up, unfortunatly with the book and the PTK I am not able to do
> that.  What you see on the site is what there is.  Sorry folks.  I hope
> someone brings it up to working order, it was a really cool product.

Doh,

Thanks for the updated info anyway (was waiting for that 2.0 update)

Is whats on the site the absolutely-latest-version?

Or, do you have a copy that's even marginally tweaked sitting on disk
somewhere?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements