[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] RE-POST: getting Zap to work with cgi-bin director y? y?

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 05:45:54 -0500

Michael:

I "ain't no expert" on Apache but since you're stuck I'll flail with
you!  Look carefully (and hopefully grok) the Rewrite rules.  It sounds
like the directory is being rewritten incorrectly.

> I'm reposting because I got no responses to this, and we're stuck.
>
> I would greatly appreciate any light you can shed on whether
> Zap should
> work with its cgi-bin like standard apache does, and how to
> troubleshoot
> problems.  Ours isn't working and it isn't clear to us what
> else to try.

--Rob