[Zope] ZOracleDA - python - dumps core [Q]

Roman Milner rmilner@point-one.net
19 Nov 1999 21:33:12 -0600

    BM>     I compiled DCOracle that came in the ZOracleDA 2.1.0 to

    BM>     But I am noticing a strange behavior. From time to time
    BM> (several times a day -aprox 10 to 15), randomly -or at least I
    BM> couldn't see a pattern- I get a "Resource Unavailable" and
    BM> clicking anywhere else works. And I get a core file in the
    BM> Zope root directory. Doing a file core I get the following.

    BM> core: ELF 32-bit MSB core file SPARC Version 1, from 'python'

We see the same thing except our Zope server is on a Linux box.  It
seems like we have been able to work around it by running zserver and
apache at the same time.  We start z2.py with the -p flag.

It would be nice to have a reall answer though.

^Roman