[Zope] SQLSession help needed!

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 23:56:46 -0600

How are you launching Zope?  I ran into a similar error this past week, and
it nearly drove me nuts before I found a workaround.  In my case, at least,
it seemed due to Zope occasionally emitting warning messages.  When I
started it from an initscript (daemon ./start &> /dev/nul) Zope would go
down *hard* every time it tried to emit a warning.  If I started it from a
shell with ./start, it worked flawlessly.

root wrote:

> Here is the error I am getting:
> !
>
>                  Temporarily Unavailable
>
>                  The resource you requested is temporarily unavailable -
> please try again later.
>
> (116) unable to connect, fd=5
>
> If I <dtml-comment> out the SESSSION.sets on down. I do see the values
> of Zipcode and Distance working correctly.
>
> I am connecting to a Postgresql database. Zope/Apache/Postgresql are all

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am