[Zope] ZOracle - support for LOB [Q]

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:24:50 -0300

Hello.

    I am trying to fetch and insert LOB fields into Oracle8i... I have read
the DCOracle.txt where it states that LOB are supported if fetchdone() is
used. But are LOB supported using ZOracleDA? Has someone set up some Zope
site using LOBs in Oracle8i? I need to store articles from our writers that
are supposed to be superior to 4KB in size so VARCHAR2 is not enough and we
do not want to store them in separate files because we want to have all
inside our Oracle Database.

    Sorry to post so many questions in so many days, but we are getting
closer to release date and I am trying to finish all our development.

    TIA

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>
--- Python Powered <http://www.python.org/psa/>