[Zope] How to get title of a DTML Document?

Art Hampton arth@pacsg.css.mot.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:05:27 -0600

Kevin Dangoor wrote:
[snip]
> standard_html_header (DTML Method):
> <dtml-var other_header>
>
> other_header (DTML Document):

This is almost what I'm trying to do.  The only thing different is in
the standard header:

standard_html_header (DTML Method):
<H1>other_header's title is:  <dtml-magical-doohicky
other_header.title></H1>
<dtml-var other_header>

This would result in:
<H1>other_header's title is:  other_header</H1>

What, if anything, can I replace the dtml-magical-doohicky tag with?

My goal in all of this is to have a small table that gets its header
from the title of a DTML Document, and then displays the DTML Document
as its table data.  By approaching it this way, people who maintain the
folders beneath this won't have to worry about formatting, and I won't
have to update the formatting in 50 subfolders if it gets changed.

So if anyone has any suggestions that accomplish this goal, I'm
listening.

Thanks again for your help.