[Zope] Batch-size problem

julio dinis juliodinis@hotmail.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:50:49 PST

Hi Zopers,

I'm using the "in" tag vars to make an index on a large batch.

The list I'm iteracting with is created by me from an external method,
and is something of the format:

[(1,2,3,abcd,5,6),(1,2,3,efgh,5,6),(1,2,3,4,ijkl,6)]

My problem is that this code:

<dtml-in mylist next size=2 start=qs>
	<dtml-in next-batches mapping>
		[<dtml-var batch-size>]
	</dtml-in>
</dtml-in>

Is giving me this results:

[2]-[2]-[2]-[4]

Good for the firsts [2] results, but strangely outputs a [4] size for
the last batch. This also happens, in reverse order, for the code I use to
"previous" batches, i.e, [4]-[2]-[2]-[2].

Am I missing something? Could be a problem with the fact the mylist
is not a SQL result or something else,i.e, do I need do anything else
to my list when I create it. My list as elements are not of the type 1 and
a, theres is really there lots of text in each sequence-item but the list
format is the one mentioned above.

Thanks.

Júlio