[Zope] GenericUserfolder Authentication mysteries

Stuart 'Zen' Bishop zen@cs.rmit.edu.au
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:14:09 +1100 (EST)

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Joachim Schmitz wrote:

This sounds like the same bug I've found with accessing the management
screens in certain ways, but in a form it will be easier for me to track
down.

I'll be looking at the outstanding issues in GUF either tomorrow or Monday
and hopefully have a new beta out by Wednesday with everything fixed :-)

--
 ___
   //     Zen (alias Stuart Bishop)     Work: zen@cs.rmit.edu.au