[Zope] Generic User Folder and SQL

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:48:45 -0500

hi daniel,

<untested>

have you looked at the <dtml-return> - tag? it is described in the
<dtml-return> section of the Z Document Template Markup Language Reference
under

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/DTML-HTML/DTML.12.html

it sounds like what you're looking for. you could test for the return value
in the calling document/method.

</untested>

jens