[Zope] aborting DTML parsing

Jan Stohner stohner@drze.de
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:52:11 +0100

Hello,

Michel Pelletier wrote:
> [...]

This is a solution, but i have to modify all my DTML documents. All
documents are beginning with "<dtml-var standard_html_header>" and i COULD
change all documents to "<dtml-try><dtml-var
standard_html_header>....<dtml-except>...", but this is not my preferred
solution.

What about raising an error in a DTML document, but catching it in the Zope
sources? Is this possible, and where do i catch the exception?

Jan

--
Dipl.-Inform. Jan Stohner ------------------ stohner@drze.de
Deutsches Referenzzentrum für Ethik in den Biowissenschaften