[Zope] document_src broken on this site

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:39:39 -0800

I got it working.  I don't remember which change did it; but I'm happy
anyway.

There does seem to be some problem on my sites with infinite recursion. I
have the same test for view_source in my standard_html_footor as the
www.zope.org site does, but infinite recursion happens anyway. I get around
it by not including standard_html_header and standard_html_footer in the
"view_source" method.

Maybe it has to do with the "breadcrumbs" method.

Did any other "breadcrumbs" users have the same problem?

-- Thanks
-- Loren