[Zope] Problem with new Sybase DA

Gerard Rowe roweg@cse.fau.edu
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:32:15 -0500 (EST)

Nothing is sent back to the console, I just get back the command prompt.

Yes I am using the source release and that compiled and ran without a
problem.  Like I said, the funny thing is whenever I delete the sy_occ.so
from the SybaseDAv2 products directory Zope starts up just fine.

I don't know if it's because I run Zope as a diiferent user than Sybase (
don't know much about Zope and Sybase but trying to learn).