[Zope] sequence-start: does it work in 2.01?

Doug Wyatt doug@sonosphere.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 01:42:00 -0500

I've got this little bit of DTML, copied with very minimal changes
from the DTML documentation, chapter 6.5.4 (I'm creating hyperlinks
to all of the batches that follow the current one):

<dtml-in SQL_ShowVerifiedUsers next size=100 start=qs>
<dtml-in next-batches mapping>
  <dtml-unless sequence-start>, </dtml-unless>
batch-start-number>">
  <dtml-var batch-start-number> - <dtml-var batch-end-number></a>
</dtml-in></dtml-in>

For some reason, sequence-start is *always* true -- I tried making it
an if and outputting a special character when it's an if.

Is this a Zope bug?  Or am I doing something wrong?

It's not a biggie; I ended up deciding I wanted to display *all* the
batches at the top of the display, so I just wrote a little Python
snippet to return a list of batch start indices, from which it was
relatively painless to generate the links.

Doug

--
Doug Wyatt                             doug@sonosphere.com
http://www.sonosphere.com/