[Zope] How to set-up authentication of pages

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:41:34 -0500

Andres,

There is a Zope Product named UserDB that allows you to authenticate
users from a SQL datastore (http://www.zope.org/Members/otto/userdb)...
additionally, Stuart 'Zen' Bishop has released Generic User Folder (a
howto is available at http://www.zope.org/Members/hippy/GUF_SQL_crypt)
which appears to do the same thing.

Insted of relying on apache modules to read and write user info, try one
of these.

Chris McDonough
Digital Creations, Inc.
Zope - http://www.zope.org