[Zope] Anurism on list within a list

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@mems-exchange.org
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:13:03 -0500 (EST)

Jason Spisak writes:
>I only need a two value property so a python method is a bit overkill.
>Thanks very much.  I made a post to the list just before I got your
>message.
>Is there a way to get the index of a sequence-item that has been split
>without reassigning to the REQUEST?

Note that, if you're doing <dtml-in> over a list containing 2-tuples,
the first element of each tuple is available as sequence-key, and the
second is sequence-item; perhaps you're running into this?  (Another
Perlish case of magic behaviour that's convenient, but confusing when
you don't know about it.)

    "You're a romantic."
    "Why be a sailor if you're not?"
    -- First mate Canby and Jim, in SANDMAN #53: "Hob's Leviathan"