[Zope] Trouble calling external method from userAuthenticate in GUF

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:58:25 -0500

Hi,

	Here I am banging my head on the wall once again. Zope treats me so
cruelly, it entices me with goodies but just when the plum is in my
hand...it vanishes. I'm now trying to use GenericUserFolder to do a
complex authentication procedure on a "members" page. I've wrapped
GUF.userAuthenticate around an external method that resides in the
acl_users folder, but Zope refuses to acknowledge the existence of the
method.
	The GUF SQL How-To talks about using ZSQL methods, can I not use
external methods inside the GUF hook functions? Thank you for your
patience in dealing with this troubled newbie.

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                     http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                     Phone: (413) 587-9595