[Zope] error accessing manage page

Mike Mikkelsen mikk@microbsys.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:29:56 -0700

Hello fellow Zopesters!

I just setup zope with apache using the instructions in the how-tos.
Everything works great except that after generating a new password with
the zpasswd.py utility I now get the following error when trying to
access the manage page:

Zope Error

               Zope has encountered an error while publishing this
resource.

               Error Type: TypeError
               Error Value: call of non-function (type module)

               Troubleshooting Suggestions

                     The URL may be incorrect.
                     The parameters passed to this resource may be
incorrect.
                     A resource that this resource relies on may be
encountering an error.

               For more detailed information about the error, please
refer to the HTML source for this page.

               If the error persists please contact the site maintainer.
Thank you for your patience.

At work I was able to get into the manage page without any problems.
When I got home and tried to access it (via point to point isdn -- it
works, trust me) I kept getting rejected because of bad password.  So I
telnet'ed in and changed the password.  Apparantly, I broke something
because now, no matter what I put in the domains field, the username
field, the password field, or the encoding field, I get this error.  I'm
lost.....

Any ideas?

(Oh Great Phil, I know you have the answer, buddy!  ;-) )

--
Mike Mikkelsen