[Zope] Zen of adding objects through forms

Dave Walker lockjaw@cybernet2k.com
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:18:45 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF0C0F.7DC70160

YANQ
Okay, I'm wanting to add articles, quotes, etc to my system through an admin
form interface.

For instance, under the main folder, I have a folder called quotes.  I want
to generate a unique folder with a single index_html and a property called
author.  Then, I want a document that will allow me, with DTML, to add this
folder, create index_html and insert into this file, the quote, already
formatted.

So, for a Zope newbie with lots of HTML experience, but little/no forms
experience, what would be the best way to start?

I've searched around for this, but searching the zope site for "forms" or
"form" has proven to be a less than helpful activity.

Dave,
who will soon be trying to figure out how to increment the integer property
"count" by one

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF0C0F.7DC70160
	filename="Dave Walker.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Walker;Dave;;
FN:Dave Walker
ORG:Libertarian Party of North Carolina;
TITLE:Press Secretary
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(919) 498-1494
ADR;WORK:;;2815 Montclair Cir;Sanford;NC;27330;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:2815 Montclair =
Cir=3D0D=3D0ASanford, NC 27330=3D0D=3D0AUnited States of America
URL:http://www.alltel.net/~lockjaw
BDAY:19680505
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:lockjaw@alltel.net
REV:19981103T042854Z