[Zope] Render DTML Document title inside another DTML Document in parent folder

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Sun, 03 Oct 1999 05:53:04 +0800

<<dtml-with "FolderB.FolderC.Doc2">

	<<dtml-var title>

<</dtml-with>

or

<<dtml-var "FolderB.FolderC.Doc2.title">

chas

<excerpt>

<smaller>Is there a way to reference a DTML Document's title in the
folder 2-level deep from another DTML Document in the parent folder?  The
hierarchy looks like this:

</smaller>

<smaller>FolderA

  Doc1

  FolderB

    FolderC

      Doc2

</smaller>

<smaller>FolderA contains DTML Document Doc1 & FolderB.  FolderB contains
FolderC.  FolderC contains DTML Document Doc2.  Doc1 is called from Doc2
using

</smaller>

<smaller> <<dtml-var Doc1>

</smaller>

<smaller>In Doc1, I want to display Doc2's title.  I tried <<dtml-var
title>.  But it rendered Doc1's title instead of Doc2's title.  How can I
render Doc2's title?

</smaller>

<smaller>Regards,

Ping