[Zope] Zcatalog error : FieldIndex doesn't work..

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:51:19 -0400

This is because the objects in your database were created with an old
version of catalog.  The quick solution is to delete your catalogs and
create new ones.  The real solution is for me to impliment a
__setstate__ method that invisibly converts old catalogs to new
catalogs.  This will be done before the next alpha release.

Until then, remember, CVS is not for the timid.

-Michel