[Zope] Calendar Tag

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:22:06 -0600

Anybody know the status of the Calendar tag? I spent time working on a newer version of the tag to do some other formats so I know it was there this morning. This afternoon it doesn't show up in the product list....
                                    # # #

Joshua Brauer                                         Box 915
http://www.brauer.org                          Fort Collins, CO 80522
Fax: (419) 793-4120
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.
          -- Wilbur Wright in a letter to his father, September 1900