[Zope] ZPyGreSQLDA

Fredrick Rybarczyk Fredrick.Rybarczyk@lub.lu.se
Wed, 06 Oct 1999 16:28:35 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Thanks for the reply,
>
> Do you use ZPyGreSQLDA-0.3-rjr2.tar.gz for this?

Yup.

> Do you experience some difficulties like the author tells on the product page?

Well, I think the difficulties Ross refers to concern how he is supposed to meet
with digicools requirements on database adapters. Check out
http://www.zope.org/Members/petrilli/DARoadmap I think I saw a note somewhere
claiming ZPyGreSQLDA being compliant with level 2. Note that it is in a state of
development though.

> Are these difficulties very annoying?

Hmm. I haven't had any problems YET but I'm still developing my app. I sometimes
wonder about what will happen when I launch it onto the net and the load
increases a bit :-)

I hope this helps and I suggest that you point specific questions to
reedstrm@rice.edu or perhaps andreas@mtg.co.at  (Hope they don't mind me hanging
them out like this :-} )

-Fredrick

> Regards, Tom.

| Fredrick Rybarczyk  voice +46 46 222 9369           |
| Research Engineer   fax   +46 46 222 3682           |
| LUB NetLab          http://www.lub.lu.se/~fredrick/ |