[Zope] Zope and PDF

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:09:24 -0400 (EDT)

Jason -

There are a few python librries out there for the dynamic creation of PDF.
There is a pdflib which is implemented in C and has bindings for python
(www.pdflib.com).
Also I have written one which is implemented entirely in Python (and thus
a bit slow) but has minimal htmltopdf converter (does not do tables). It
is available at:
starship.python.net/crew/pavlos

... or Ty Sarna might come up with the ultimate web publishing environment
if he gets the time ...

Pavlos