[Zope] Tiny Table and Zclasses problem

Bill Anderson banderson@boi.hp.com, ucntcme@archangel.libc.org
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 20:48:10 +0000

So, here I am working on a Zclass (call it foo), which inherits ffrom
Catlog and ObjectManager, which I have ,limited to File, Image, and
TinyTable allowed to be added. When I add a file or image, all is well.
however, when I add a TinyTable, the table is actually added to the
folder containing the Zclass instance, and the screen is the contents
screen for it, with the url being mungeds, as such:

/Stuff   #main folder
 \
  --Object  # A foo instance

Here, I try to add tinytable "MYTable" to Object from the drop down box,
and a file "Afile" I get the following:
Folder at /Stuff/Object

 |--Object
    |-- Afile
 |--MYTable

And the url displayed on the contents page is: /Stuff/Object
but, as you can hopefully see, is displaying the contents to /Stuff

Zope 2.01, latest TinyTables.
Any ideas?

--
Bill Anderson 					Linux/Unix Administrator, Security Analyst
ESBU (ARC)					banderson@boi.hp.com