[Zope] The tree Tag

Ethan Fremen mindlace@majordomo.net
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 15:27:50 +0100

Oscar Picasso wrote:

> I try to figure out how to use some tree attributes. So I would appreciate
> if someone could give pointers to examples or docs that would be useful to
> understand the following tree tag attributes.
>
> name

The object upon which the tree tag iterates.  Usually a folder.  For
example, <dtml-tree content> would iterate over the folder /content.

> leaves

If a sub object doesn't have further subobjects, what should be
displayed as a leaf?

FolderA
  FolderB
    index_html

If I say leaves="index_html" in my tree tag, then when you click on the
+ next to FolderB, you'll see the content of index_html. Look at the
source for your Quick_Start, I believe they do it there.

> header

something that shows up immediately after the expanded branch:

- FolderA
  - FolderB
    This Is A Header
    + FolderB.1
    + FolderB.2
  + FolderC

where the 'header' is a Document in FolderB that has "<p>This Is A
Header" as it's only content.
(header="header_doc")

> footer
Like header, but: