[Zope] ZClasses and properties

Oscar Picasso picasso@videotron.ca
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 09:37:39 -0400

Hi,

I think there is something I don't understsand about ZClasses or maybe the
permissions used in ZClasses.

I created a Zclass in which I have a propertie sheet with title,
description...
But what I want is to be able to store in each instance of that class some
objects (photos). So I created in the Class/propertysheets/methods a folder
called 'Photo'.

This doesn't work because it seems that all what is put in the
propertysheets/methods are Class "methods" so when I add something there,
all the instances are updated with the new object.

Do I have to do this programatically or is there a means to use the
management screen.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Oscar Picasso
picasso@videotron.ca

... feel free to write to me also in french or spanish
(english is not my native language ;)