[Zope] ZClasses and properties

Janko Hauser jhauser@ifm.uni-kiel.de
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 21:32:05 +0200 (CEST)

You need to subclass Object Manager when you generate the ZClass. Than
you can add other objects into the instances. If you only want to add
photos, build another ZClass in your class, which represents exactly
a photo object (subclass from file or image) with all the needed
properties filled during upload.

HTH
__Janko