[Zope] laser printer toner advertisement

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:24:41 -0400

On Sun, Oct 10, 1999 at 10:34:00PM -0500, ron@hksi.net wrote:
> Note to self: buy nothing from Benchmark Supply of Atlanta, GA.
> Spamming a developers list... how lame is that? Geez.
>
> > BENCHMARK SUPPLY
> > 7540 BRIDGEGATE COURT
> > ATLANTA GA 30350
> >
> > ***LASER PRINTER TONER CARTRIDGES***
> > ***FAX AND COPIER TONER***
> >
> >    CHECK OUT OUR NEW CARTRIDGE PRICES
>
> <megasnip>

These guys _again_?  I'm about ready to send mail to _every_ abuse
address I can find about them.  I've gotten them kicked off of _5_
distinct dialup providers already in the last 2 years.

You know, a long distance call to them wouldn't be _very_ expensive;
I'd suggest each of us call them and spend 5 minutes asking them for
prices on half a dozen esoteric parts ... then fail to buy anything and
tell them you hate spammers.  Politely, of course.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Buy copies of The New Hackers Dictionary.
The Suncoast Freenet            Give them to all your friends.
Tampa Bay, Florida     http://www.ccil.org/jargon/             +1 813 790 7592