[Zope] #in - current size

Oleg Broytmann phd@sun.med.ru
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:40:02 +0400 (MSD)

Hi!

   Hmm, I have a copy of documentation locally
(http://sun.med.ru/doc/Zope/), but there is no such section. In my version
it is section 5.5. Seems you have updated the socs.
   Anyway, I cannot found the variable I need. There are
previous-sequence-size and  next-sequence-size, but there is no
current-sequence-size :(
   sequence-step-size always give me 10...

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/DTML/DTML-HTML/DTML.6.5.html

   Thanks, but this helped a little.

> -Michel
>
> Oleg said:
>
> Hello!
>
>    I have a loop:
> <!--#in images mapping start=qs size=10 orphan=1-->
>
>    How can I find the size of current batch? If, for example, there are
> 4
> images, I want to get 4. If there are 12, and it is 2nd batch, I want to
> get 2.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/