[Zope] Image Problem bug or am I just not getting it??

Jeff Rush Jeff Rush" <jrush@timecastle.net
Thu, 14 Oct 99 04:50:18 -0500

On Fri, 08 Oct 1999 18:59:12 +0100, Ethan Fremen wrote:

>Mats Nordgren wrote:
>> I have a page that has an image in it.  I deleted the image and then
>> created a new image with the same name.  When I view the page the old
>> image is still in the page.  I compacted the db and flushed the cache
>> but to no avail.  I had the same problem when instead of deleting the
>> image I just upload a new image to the image object and it also renders
>> the old picture.
>
>I've had the same problem.  If you wait (I don't know how long) the new
>image will show up.

I have the same problem here, but I've tracked it down to whether I
access the web site thru the SQUID proxy web server or directly.  SQUID
seems to be hanging onto image files, for some reason (I know little about
SQUID).

I've reported this clue to Digital via the Zope Bug database.  Maybe someone
else can pull it all together.

-Jeff Rush