[Zope] Problems installing Zope

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:38:19 +0100

Once the Done appears, run the command zpasswd.py:

python zpasswd.py -u poppy -p poppy66 access

this will set your login to be

user - poppy
password - poppy66

HTH

Phil
phil@philh.org

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Jan-Oliver Wagner
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 2:13 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Problems installing Zope

Hello,

following doc/INSTALL.txt (the quick start) the first command
finishes with "Done." which seems to hint at success.
However, the INSTALL description says that I will be given
a user name and password. This is not the case, nor can I find
any point where the procedure is unhappy.

Bravely executing the second command  ( ./start ) results in a
somehow running zope which of course I can not log in.
Furthermore, ./start does not return.

Environment: Mandrake 6.1, Roxen

Any clue?

	Jan-Oliver Wagner