[Zope] ZQR / ZClass / Property Sheets suggestion

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:50:17 -0700

Thanks for the suggestion.

  Question to the Zope list:
What is your general impression of the ZQR, what needs the most
attention, what would you like to see updated/added?  I would like to
focus on the Zope Community needs (with the limited time I have to work
on it) but have not received that many e-mails.

TIA,
David