[Zope] Learning Zope

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:07:06 -0400

I'm trying to come up to speed on Zope and one idea I have is to take a
small website that I worked on and put it into Zope.  Does anybody have any
tips on a good way to "zopeify" an existing website?  What I would like to
be able to do is get the site working from within Zope and then spend some
time refactoring the site to take better take advantage of Zope's
capabilities.  Unfortunately I don't have a good model on how to reorganize
things to better fit the Zope environment.  I would be glad to hear any
tips or ideas on good ways to organize a Zope web site.

Thanks.

James Howe			internet: mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.         	compuserve: 73577,2005
Ann Arbor, MI  48103		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html