[Zope] Virtual Host Folder on port 80

Mike Salib mike@salib.com
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:12:06 -0400

Hi everybody,
Has anyone sucessfully run Zope with the new VirtualHostFolder product
from port 80? I'm seeing a really weird bug where everything works fine
whe I instruct the broweser to go to
http://my-virtual-host-address.com:80/ but I get an error message back
when I visit http://my-virtual-host-address.com/. The error is as
follows:

                                Zope Error

                                 Zope has encountered an error while
publishing this resource.

                                 Error Type: ValueError
                                 Error Value: unpack list of wrong size

In addition, all images on the error page fail. I'm just wondering if
anyone is running a zope system using VHFs on port 80. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks a lot,
Mike

--
"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad