[Zope] Custom tags with zope

Van Lindberg vel2@email.byu.edu
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:53:37 -0600

Is it possible to create custom tags with Zope?  For example:

Say I would like to create a newsbox using tables, something that, when processed,
would return something like this:

defined color 1-->">
BGCOLOR="<--user defined color 2-->">
             <STRONG><--user defined headline--></STRONG><br>

       Some content

I'd like to be able to do this by writing something like <dtml-newsbox
red,white,"This is the headline">
Some content
</dtml-newsbox>

Even more ideal would be some method that provided a nice forms interface, like the
one for dtml methods, but with the special fields:

                      |  Some content                                      |

Is this possible?  Any ideas/links on how to do it?

Thanks, VanL