[Zope] Linux.com community ad

Fredrick Rybarczyk Fredrick.Rybarczyk@lub.lu.se
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 13:44:46 +0200

A lot of people including Ron wrote a lot of stuff:

There are probably about 50 postings on this one already but I'm submitting
mine anyway :^) Well.. acctually it isn't mine .. but a guy called Ron posted

"Zope... We Object to Your Content"
which is great but it may be hard to understand
"Zope... We Do Object(s) to Your Content"
and the message goes all the way home. the s at the end of Object should
probably be a bit smaller than the other letters.

Thanks for spending the bandwidth :-)

| Fredrick Rybarczyk  voice +46 46 222 9369           |
| Research Engineer   fax   +46 46 222 3682           |
| LUB NetLab          http://www.lub.lu.se/~fredrick/ |